Thursday, December 15, 2011

Inroduction

         Hi, I’m a sophomore in high school and for a project in my English II Honors class entitled “Life’s Little Lessons Blog” I am making a blog inspired by the Last Lecture by Randy Pausch, showcasing a several lessons I have learned throughout my life.  In the Last Lecture, I was able learn valuable lessons from Randy Pausch. Randy Pausch was a wise very and when he was diagnosed with a terminal pancreatic cancer he wrote a book filled with detailed lessons he has learned throughout his life. I am doing something very similar just with blog entries.  Some entries may include lessons I have learned from past experience and some lessons may come from influential people in my life. If you think about it hard enough, we all have learned valuable lessons in our lives.
The Last Lecture By Randy Pausch.

1 comment: