Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Sister



Ever since I can remember, I had a little sister. She has always been a little strange and always had an exuberant interest in, cartoons, videogames, stuffed animals and painting. Occasionally she would make paintings of rainbow like colors and hang them up in her room. She would also bleed markers out on tissues with water and then turn them into rainbow tissue art. In my opinion, she was brilliant. Though she was just a child, she was able to make herself happy through expressing her own colors. When I think about the art she would do, she would never ask for help or recognition. She would always do unto her own liking. I always liked that about her.
 I cannot emphazie enough how much my sister likes rainbows.
 When I first saw her art I came unto a realization, happiness is never about receiving recognition it’s about enjoying whatever one is doing and making the most of it. Living life like my sister does is something I want to be able to do. Also someday I hope to paint and draw as well as my sister and I hope to annihilate her in Mario Kart  DS(she always beats me).
A familar scene of races between me and my sister.

2 comments:

  1. That's really sweet Myles. It's amazing how even young people can teach us so many things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Elena, this is really sweet! Even though she is smaller than you, you can still learn from her, which I can relate to!

    ReplyDelete